Friday, December 26, 2008

Blogging...

...feels better on a laptop for some reason. lol. This isn't my laptop I'm blogging on, but I really want one. I prefer a Mac ;) lol. If anyone's got $2,000 dollars they want to lend me, give me a call. haha. This isn't really that much of a real blog, I just felt like blogging more.
I'm really disappointed that Bring Me The Horizon and All Time Low isn't on the Vans Warped Tour '09 ='(
There are barely any bands on the tour this year :p that sucks.
(more ranting)...........
Something that bothers me a lot, is posers. More specifically, emo posers. I know this girl who's goth and I asked her why she turned goth all of a sudden and she said, "Because goth people are cool." That bothered the heck out of me. It doesn't matter if ur goth/emo or not, it's who you are and how you act. She's still a loser btw. Just because you lsiten to certain type of music, or wear a certain type of clothing, or read a certain book, or watch some movie, it doesn't make you cool. WTF is up with retards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment